Trust Hino to think more innovatively
First and foremost, the Hino Poncho has excellent accessibility that features an ultra low floor design. It simply makes better transport and commercial sense because it is also already Australian DDA-compliant right now. No need to make any costly access modifications down the road...
Really smart operating benefits
- Fitted with a fuel efficient, turbo charged 4-cylinder diesel engine for competitive, cost efficient running and performance.
- Great rear engine access makes carrying out service and mechanical work really easy, helping reduce maintenance costs.
Driven to do more for you
At Hino we’re always advancing our renowned QDR (Quality, Durability and Reliability) Hino attributes, by providing premium on-road comfort through airbag suspension with shock absorber and stabilisers and automatic transmission.
Hino also provides further peace of mind by providing standard warranty 3 years/100,000km, whichever comes first*.
Then there’s Hino Advantage, our innovative new range of support solutions, designed to be right by your side for the long and profitable road ahead.
- Australian DDA-Compliant
- Ultra Low Floor
- Kerb Kneeling
- Wheelchair Access
- Combination Leaf and Air Suspension (Front & Rear)
- Fully Automatic Transmission
- Emergency Exit both RHS and Roof Hatch
The Hino Poncho will be available to order from selected Hino dealerships in early 2017.
To express your interest, fill out the enquiry form or call the the Hino Care Centre on
1300 01 HINO.
*For more information on warranty, refer to the warranty & service book or spec sheet.