Keeping your Hino all Hino
Now that you have your Hino truck, it's important to keep it all Hino by using only Hino Genuine Parts. This guarantees your truck will deliver maximum reliability backed by the security of Hino's Warranties should it ever be needed.
Why Use Genuine Hino Parts and Accessories?
- A three year unlimited kilometre warranty on all Genuine Hino Parts and a range of Hino Accessories.
- Your vehicle will be looked after by fully trained factory technicians.
- The Hino Parts operation services our Dealers seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The 5,000 square metre central warehouse holds over 30,000 lines, with a sophisticated distribution system and built on bar coding technology, allowing rapid delivery.
- We operate a service feedback system between our customers, dealers, head office and the parent company in Japan. This allows swift and decisive action to be taken in response to customer's problems and is an integral part of our continuous improvement policy.
A warranty that's streets ahead of the rest
Your Hino truck is a key part of your business. Our business is to help you make as much money with it as possible. So in order to help you do so, we've introduced a great new warranty.
Buy any Genuine Hino Part or Accessory fitted by an authorised Hino dealer and we'll give you a three year warranty with unlimited kilometres during this period. Since it applies both to the parts and labour it makes brilliant business sense no matter what model Hino you drive.
Should you, for some reason, have a Genuine Hino Part or Accessory fitted by anyone other than an authorised Hino dealer, we'll still give you a one year/100,000 kilometre warranty on the Part or Accessory based on whichever comes first.
No matter where your Hino might take you, you'll also find that both these warranties are available right across Australia and right across the range of Hino dealerships. They're also available on every one of Hino's comprehensive range of trucks from the Hino Light and Medium Duty ranges right through to our Heavy Duty trucks and our buses.
Keeping Your Hino 100% Hino
The reasons you bought a Hino in the first place are the same reasons why you should insist on Genuine Hino Parts and Accessories fitted by Hino trained and authorised technicians. They're engineered to exceed the toughest of criteria, so you can rest easy knowing that they'll keep your Hino vehicle in the best shape possible and minimise potential downtime.
And because they fit right the first time, chances are you'll save on labour costs too. Not forgetting that a well maintained truck commands a better resale price than one with a suspect service history. Better still, considering how competitively priced Genuine Hino Parts and Accessories are, there's absolutely no reason for having to risk your Hino vehicle by relying on non-genuine parts from suppliers you don't know.
To find out more contact your nearest Hino Dealer.