Hino Business Vehicle Loan
Cost-effective truck ownership, with finance solutions tailored to suit your needs and to help grow your business.
- Your business owns the truck from the start of the loan
- You can include insurance products, warranty and on-road costs to your loan
- Income tax deductions may be available depending on your usage of the vehicle
- Choose your loan term (up to 7 years)
- The ability to make extra repayments to reduce the total interest payable.
- Option of a balloon payment at the end of the loan
- Input Tax Credit (if applicable) may be claimed up-front via business activity statement depending on use of the vehicle.
- No GST on payments
- Hino Tailored Rate* based on your individual business circumstances
- Fixed interest rate for the loan term
Need a new or used truck for your business? A smarter way to buy your truck is with a Business Vehicle Loan, or chattel mortgage, from Hino Financial Services. Because you own the truck from day one, you can have the security of knowing that it’s a business asset right from the outset.
There is also the option to trade in an old vehicle which can reduce the repayments. With our range of tailored finance options, you could get into your Hino sooner.
How to get a Hino Business Vehicle Loan
You can apply for a Hino Business Vehicle Loan at your nearest Hino dealership through the steps below.*
- Choose your vehicle, new or used
- Choose your loan term (1 to 7 years)
- Pay a deposit and choose a balloon amount# (if applicable)
- Add insurance and warranty products to the loan (optional)
- Choose your repayment type (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
Once your application has been approved, setting up the loan is easy.
Once you have made your final payment at the end of the term, we will remove our security interest on your vehicle.
Calculate your repayments
Get an idea of your payment amounts for the term of your choice. In some cases, quarterly, half-yearly and annual payments are options to suit a seasonal income stream.
Go to calculator
Send us Feedback
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need more information about this loan, you can send us an enquiry here.
* Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Hino Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
# Balloons are subject to approval and lending guidelines. Trucks cannot be older than 10 years at the end of the loan.