Keep your business up and running
The longer you stay on the road operating at peak efficiency, the more profitable your business can become. The best way you can ensure your business is always up and running is to insist on Hino Genuine Parts. They’ll keep you in tip top operating condition. Guaranteed. And because we’re driven to do more for you, we’ve put together a whole range of ways we can genuinely help you.
Your Hino Genuine Parts Advantage
Insist on the best and give your business a real Advantage.
Chassis, engine, the whole truck… Hino takes pride in building it all to last, so naturally we apply the same rigorous policy to Hino genuine parts. Every single one has been designed, calibrated and engineered to meet original manufacturing standards and will fit first time, every time, providing you with the reassurance of knowing your truck will never let you down, no matter what conditions you put it through.
And if you get your parts fitted by an authorised Hino dealer, you're fully covered for parts and labour for three years*, regardless of how far you travel. That’s why it makes sound business sense to insist on only using Hino genuine parts fitted by highly trained Hino service technicians.
A warranty that's streets ahead of the rest
When you buy any Hino genuine part and have it fitted by an authorised Hino dealer you receive a three year unlimited kilometre parts warranty*. This applies to both the parts and labour, which makes brilliant business sense regardless of whether you operate one Hino truck or an entire fleet.
If you have a Hino genuine part fitted by someone other than an authorised Hino dealer, you are still covered by a one year/100,000 kilometre warranty (whichever comes first) on the part or accessory.
Both warranties support the entire Hino model range and are available right across Australia, with over 60 Hino dealerships and service centres standing by ready to help you.
Why use Hino genuine parts and accessories?
- The peace of mind of a three year unlimited kilometre warranty* on Hino genuine parts (excluding batteries) and a range of Hino accessories.
- Your vehicle will be looked after by fully trained service technicians who go through induction programs and are mentored by highly skilled trainers and industry professionals.
- The Hino parts operation services our Dealers seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The ability to source any part quickly and easily thanks to a sophisticated distribution system and bar coding technology at our 5,000m2 central warehouse that holds over 30,000 lines.
- By meeting the original manufacturing standards, you can be confident they will perform exactly as intended.Get the right part for the right market. All Hino genuine parts have been tested on every road condition imaginable.
- Guaranteed to fit first time, every time, minimising downtime and increasing profitability.
Hino genuine lubricants
A genuine Advantage when protecting your vehicle.
Because we know our diesel engines, transmissions and drivelines, we know what needs to go into the lubricants and oils to give them the protection they need to cope with Australia’s extreme operating conditions – protection that maximises each component's performance, durability and working life. All our oils and lubricants are designed to reduce wear and oil consumption, provide excellent oxidation stability, and ensure exceptional component cleanliness.
Hino genuine series batteries – unbeatable
A real Advantage when you need reliability.
All Hino genuine series batteries are made in Australia to meet our extreme conditions. Designed for more than just starting power, all batteries are extremely durable, developed using robust materials and are corrosion resistant to deliver longer battery life.
Internal glass mat separators bind the battery plates securely to resist the effects of vibration damage and help prevent early battery failure.
Find out more about Hino Genuine Parts
Find a dealer today!
You can now control your operating costs and budget ahead with Capped Price Service*, exclusive to Hino.
* The 3 year / unlimited kilometre warranty applies to defects in workmanship and materials only, and does not cover fair wear or tear of the part / accessory. The 1 year / 100,000 kilometre warranty applies to defects in materials only, and does not cover defects in workmanship or fair wear or tear of the part / accessory. If the genuine Hino part or accessory is modified in any way, any Hino warranty that may have been applicable to that genuine Hino part or accessory, including but not limited to the 3 year / unlimited kilometre warranty and the 1 year / 100,000 kilometre warranty is voided.